Tasty Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes Will Go Over Big with Your Family!
It’s not surprising that pork is a top pick for the slow cooker. Who can resist the natural rich flavor and tenderness of slow cooker pork chop recipes? I know my family can’t and that is why I love preparing such a wonderful meal for them.
Since there are tons of time saving slow cooker pork chop recipes available at your fingertips, there should not be a problem finding the perfect pork chop meal to suit your family, friends or company.
Some of these recipes for pork chops are made with only 5-7 ingredients so you can easily follow the instructions.
And, I would like to share…
3 Slow Cooker Pork Chop recipes That Will Win Them Over
1. Incredibly Easy Lemon Marinated Pork Chops and Onions
- Pork chops – 6 pieces
- Lemon juice – 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Adobo seasoning – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 1/ 4 cup
- Lemon pepper – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1 (sliced rings separated)
- Lemon – 1 (washed and sliced)
- First, trim all fat off of pork chops.
- Next, prepare marinade by mixing lemon juice, adobo seasoning, olive oil and lemon pepper.
- Then, place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Pour marinade over pork chops.
- Also, top with sliced onions rings and sliced lemon
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high setting for 2 – 4 hours or low setting 4 – 6 hours.
2. Five Star Rating Herb Stuffing Pork Chops
- Vegetable oil – 1 Tbsp.
- Pork loin chops – 6 (1/2-inch thick)
- Chicken broth – 2/3 c.
- Onion – 1/2 c.
- Celery ribs – 2Your choice dried cranberries or cherries – 1 c.
- Tart apple – 1 medium
- Herb stuffing mix – 1 pkg. (6 oz.)
- Butter – 1/4 c. (melted)
- First of all, chop the onion and celery ribs, then peel and chop the tart apple.
- Then, pour the vegetable oil in your large skillet.
- Next, add the pork loin chops and brown chops on both sides.
- Mix the chicken broth, chopped onions, chopped celery ribs, cranberries or cherries, chopped tart apple, herb stuffing mix and melted butter in a large bowl.
- And, pour half of the mixture in your slow cooker.
- Add the pork loin chops and top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Finally, place cover on your slow cooker and cook 3 hours on low.
Newsworthy Chicken and Rice Pork Chops
- Pork chops – 4 (thick cut)
- Dry mustard – 1 tsp.
- Seasoning salt – 1 tsp.
- All -purpose flour – 1/2 c
- .Condensed chicken w/ rice soup – 1 can (10.5 oz.)
- First of all, trim all fat from pork chops.
- Blend the dry mustard, seasoning salt and all-purpose flour in a shallow dish.
- Pour olive oil in skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Place in heated skillet and brown both sides.
- Add browned pork chops to your slow cooker.
- Pour the chicken with rice soup over the chops.
- Place cover on slow cooker and cook 8 hours on low.
Are You Ready to Try More Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes Like These?
First of all, you will find these three slow cooker pork chop recipes are just a small portion of crock pot meals available that will satisfy anyone’s hunger.
And, I found a cool slow cooker book online to give you unlimited resources on preparing pork while at work or running errands.
I just have to say I am thrilled to Share These Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes With You So…
Perhaps, one of my slow cooker pork recipes will be the ultimate time saver for you. Happy Cooking! – Jean
If you love the idea of slow cooking pork, consider this…
I researched & found a special on 6 quart programmable crock pots. Check it out before you leave.