Slow Cooker Dips – A Sure Thing For All Your Party Needs
Serve these crock pot recipes at parties, favorite sports events, or during movie night.
The pleasing taste of dipping chips, chicken wings or vegetable sticks makes eating so much more enjoyable.
Let Me Share With You 3 Delicious Slow Cooker Dips You Can Prepare Yourself
I love it when I hear guests talk about my tasty dip recipes. And, they gasp when I tell them I prepared these dips in my slow cooker.
You see, at one time I didn’t know the meaning of slow cooker or even how to cook! But, crock pots ended my recipe challenges. Set & forget solves my time problem too! So…
Perhaps, you want to move away from store bought appetizers! Okay, check out these three awesome slow cooker dip recipes to start…
1. This Hard to Resist Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe Will Make You an Instant Cooking Sensation!
Not sure what to carry to the neighborhood get together this weekend? What if you brought an extremely easy slow cooker spinach artichoke dip recipe?
Here’s how to make it…
** Yields: 8 Servings
- Artichoke hearts- 2 cans (14 ounce – drained and chopped)
- Frozen spinach – 1 package (10 ounce – thawed and squeezed dry)
- Sour Cream – 8 ounces
- Onion – 1 small (diced)
- Cloves Garlic – 2 (crushed)
- Parmesan Cheese – 3/4 cup (grated)
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Feta Cheese – 1/2 cup (crumbled)
- Mayonnaise – 1/3 cup
- Red wine vinegar – 1 Tbsp.
- Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp. (freshly ground)
- Cream Cheese – 8 ounce (cubed)
- Put artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, diced onion, crushed garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, milk, crumbled Feta cheese, mayonnaise, Red Wine vinegar and black pepper into your slow cooker.
- Stir until well combined.
- Top with cream cheese.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined.
- Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
2. Attention Grabbing Slow Cooker Queso Dip
Cheese lovers are in for a thrill when they taste your cheese slow cooker Queso Dip.
** Yields: 8 – 10 Servings
- Ground Beef – 1 pound
- Yellow Onion – 1 (finely diced)
- Jalapeños – 1 large (seeded and finely minced)
- Water – 1 cup
- Taco Seasoning Mix – 2 Tablespoons
- Velveeta Cheese – 32 ounces (cut into cubes)
- Rotel – 2 cans (10 ounce)
- Place ground beef and diced onion in a large skillet.
- Brown over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain the meat mixture.
- Add the jalapeños, water and taco seasoning mix.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring frequently, until the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Add the prepared beef mixture, Velveeta cheese and Rotel to a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Stir well and cook on low until the cheese is completely melted, 1 to 2 hours.
- Keep the slow cooker set to warm to serve during a party, giving the mixture a good stir before serving.
3. This Amazing Recipe for Slow Cooker Ham and Swiss Dip Hits the Spot for Appetizer Lovers!
Another cheese lovers dream come true!
This ham and Swiss cheese dip is a must whether you’re looking for a great snack or to serve at a party. Don’t forget to include your favorite bread or crackers with your slow cooker dips!
** Yields: 8 Servings
- Cream Cheese – 16 ounce(cubed)
- Mayonnaise – 1 1/3 cup
- Cooked Ham – 4 cups (diced)
- Swiss Cheese – 4 cups (shredded)
- Prepared Spicy Brown Mustard – 2 Tablespoons
First, add to your 3 quart or larger slow cooker….
- cubed cream cheese
- mayonnaise, diced cooked ham
- shredded Swiss cheese
- prepared spicy brown mustard
Next, cook 2 hours on low, stirring after cooked for 1 hour.
Serve with bread or crackers.
Want More Crock Pot Recipes Like These?
Honestly, I believe these three dip recipes for your slow cooker will carry you through many parties.
But, I found a slow cooker recipe book online to give you a never-ending supply of dips.
I Am Excited to Share These Slow Cooker Dip Recipes With You – So ….
Take advantage of my site and come back often. Find how you can take crock pot cooking to the next level.
Hope you give one of these easy slow cooker dip recipes a try for your next get-together. Then, become a taste sensation in your own home. – Jean