Incredible Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner Recipes Compliment Your Dinner Table
And, this is a big plus for cooks who want to prepare their family with a hearty chicken meal but their different schedules just doesn’t allow the time needed .
Maybe, you and your family enjoy a chicken breast, thigh or wing as much as I do.
With this in mind, I would like to help you out by sharing with you …
3 Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner Recipes That Are Hard to Beat
1. Words Can’t Describe Slow Cooker Chicken With Mushroom Soup
- Chicken breasts – 6 skinless, boneless
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon (fresh)
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon (freshly ground)
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Cream of chicken soup – 1 can (10 3/4 ounce, fat-free)
- Cream of mushroom soup – 1 can (10 3/4 ounce, fat-free)
- Crimini mushrooms – 8 (sliced)
- Shiitake mushrooms – 8 (sliced)
- Dried Porcini mushrooms – 2 tablespoons
- Italian parsley – 1 tablespoon (fresh, minced)
- Garlic – 1 clove (minced)
- Egg noodles – 16 ounces (cooked al dente and drained)
- First of all, season chicken breasts with lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- Then, place seasoned chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- Next, add chicken soup, mushroom soup, Crimini mushrooms, Shiitake mushrooms, Porcini mushrooms, Italian parsley and minced garlic to a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine ingredients well, pour over the chicken breasts.
- Now, place lid on crock pot, cook on low setting 6 to 8 hours or 3 to 4 hours on high.
- Serve each chicken breast over a bed of noodles, spreading the sauce on top.
2. Total Satisfaction With Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Chicken breasts – 4
- Baby carrots – 1 bag (small)
- Pineapple – 1 can (20 ounce, chunked)
- Red onion – 1/2 large (cut in chunks)
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Teriyaki sauce – 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper
- First, layer baby carrots, chunked pineapple, red onion and garlic evenly in slow cooker.
- Next, season chicken breasts to taste, then add to slow cooker.
- Now, add soy sauce and sprinkle brown sugar evenly over chicken breasts.
- Then, drizzle teriyaki sauce over chicken.
- Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook 6 to 7 hours on low setting or 3 – 4 hours on high setting.
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortillas Will Go Over Big
- Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
- Onions – 3 (sliced)
- Garlic – 3 cloves (minced)
- Jalapeno peppers – 3 (sliced)
- Diced tomatoes – 1 can (28 ounce)
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato juice – 1 1/2 cups
- Flour tortillas – 12
- Chicken – 4 cups (cooked, shredded)
- Green onions – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Monterrey Jack cheese – 3 cups (grated)
- Fresh Cilantro – Finely chopped
- Lettuce – Shredded
- Sour cream
- First, pour oil in skillet and heat.
- Then, add sliced onions to heated skillet and cook until they are translucent.
- Next, stir in minced garlic, sliced jalapeno peppers, diced tomatoes and salt.
- Cook for approximately five minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Pour mixture into large bowl, then dip tortillas in juice, one at a time.
- Make sure entire tortilla is moistened.
- Now, place tortillas on a plate and spread about 1/3 cup of shredded chicken over each one.
- Sprinkle one teaspoon of chopped green onion along with two tablespoons of grated Monterrey Jack cheese on each tortilla.
- Fold ends of tortillas over and roll up, then place tortillas in slow cooker.
- Repeat procedure for any remaining tortillas.
- Then, pour sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese and green onions
- Now, place cover on slow cooker.
- Cook 6 – 8 hours on low setting 3 – 4 hours on high setting.
- Before serving, garnish with cilantro, lettuce, salsa and sour cream.
Experience More Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner Recipes Like These!
Accordingly, you will find these three slow cooker chicken dinner recipes are just a tip of the iceberg of the great meals available that will satisfy anyone’s hunger.
And, I found a cool crock pot recipe book online to give you unlimited resources on preparing beef while at work or running errands.
I Am Excited to Share These Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner Recipes With You…
But, in the future, I’m going to post more delicious crock pot recipes. I hope you will come back often.
Perhaps, one of my slow cooker chicken dinner recipes will be the ultimate time saver for you. Happy Cooking! – Jean
P.S. I’m always looking for a better pot to cook in.
So, if you love the idea of slow cooking, consider this…
I researched & found an extraordinary special for 6 quart programmable crock pots. Check it out below.