Explore New Opportunities With Healthy Chicken Crockpot Recipes
And, this is a big advantage for cooks who want to be assured the meat they are serving their loved ones is tender and flavorful… instead of tough and dry.
Perhaps you are ready to discover a new healthy chicken meal idea for dinner tonight.
With this in mind, I would like to share something that will make it happen…
3 Healthy Chicken Crockpot Recipes That Will Go Over Big With You
1. Chicken, Mushrooms & Noodles Tantalize Your Senses
- Cream of mushroom soup – 1 can (with roasted garlic)
- Mushrooms – 1 can (sliced)
- Zucchini – 1 cup (sliced)
- Onions – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Chicken breast – 1 pound (sliced or cubed)
- Chicken broth – 1/4 to 1/2 cup (99% Fat Free)
- Sour cream – 1/2 cup (fat free)
- Egg noodles – 1/2 cup (cooked by directions on package)
- First, put all the ingredients above, excluding the egg noodles, in slow cooker.
- Next, place lid on slow cooker, cook on low 6 hours or on high 3 hours.
- A few minutes before chicken mixture is done cook egg noodles.
2. Brown Curried Chicken Will Satisfy Your Craving
- Chicken parts – 2 pounds (separate leg from thigh)
- Onion – 1 medium to large (chopped)
- Celery – 1 stalk (chopped)
- Garlic – 1 clove (sliced or crushed, chopped)
- Curry seasoning – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Chicken broth – 1 can
- Diced tomatoes – 1 can
- Oil (for browning) – 1 tablespoon
- First, place the chicken pieces in a skillet with the tablespoon of oil and brown.
- Next, put the chopped onions, celery and garlic in the bottom of your slow cooker, then place the browned chicken parts on top.
- Now, blend the curry seasoning and black pepper into the chicken broth, then pour the mixture and can of diced tomatoes into slow cooker.
- Put cover on slow cooker and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 4 to 5 hours.
- Salt to taste and serve over rice.
3. Hearty Roasting Chicken Noodle Soup
- Water – 8 cups
- Carrots – 1 cup (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- Celery – 1 cup (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- Onion – 1 cup (chopped)
- Garlic – 1 clove (minced)
- Bay leaves – 2
- Thyme – 1/2 teaspoon (dried)
- Salt – 4 teaspoons
- Fresh ground black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasting chicken – 3 1/2 pounds
- Wide egg noodles – 3 cups (uncooked)
- First, add sliced carrots, sliced celery, chopped onions, minced garlic, bay leaves, dried thyme, salt and black pepper in your slow cooker and mix well.
- Next, place whole chicken on top of vegetables.
- Then put cover on slow cooker, cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 4 to 5 hours.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board.
- Remove bay leaves from slow cooker and discard.
- Now, pour uncooked noodles in slow-cooker, cover and cook (on low or high) 20 minutes.
- While waiting for noodles to cook, remove and discard the skin, fat and bones from chicken, then shred the meat.
- Now, skim all the fat from the soup and discard, then put chicken back in soup and serve.
Want More Healthy Crockpot Recipes Like These!
And, I found a cool crock pot recipe book online to give you unlimited resources on preparing chicken while at work or running errands.
I Am Excited to Share These Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes With You…
But, in the future, I’m going to post more delicious crock pot recipes. I hope you will come back often.
Perhaps, one of my healthy chicken crockpot recipes will be the ultimate time saver for you. Happy Cooking! – Jean
P.S. I’m always looking for a better pot to cook in.
So, if you love the idea of slow cooking, consider this…
I researched & found an extraordinary special for 6 quart programmable crock pots. Check it out below.
Thank you for stopping in. Come back often for more slow cooker meal ideas, stories, unique crock pot recipes and cookbook reviews. – Jean